samedi

~ Aa, Pyaar Ke Saagar Me Samman Jaa ~~~ Come, Merge in the Ocean of Love

Hindi/English Bilingual


Daubmir, My reply



    Mein, Ek Boond
    jo saagar me samaa gayee
    Ai Samudar....Tu Bhi aa isme samaa jaa
    Zindagi bhar ki pyaas isme bhuja jaa
    Isme samma ke tu bji paak ho jaa
    Pyaar ki jwaar bhata me hum chalenge
    Aur suraj ki kirne hame chumengin
    To ham karengen safar us aakash me baadal banke
    Aur is duniya me pyyar ke varshaan karengen

    I am a drop
    Which has merged in the ocean
    O mighty sea...You also come and merge with me
    And quench your lifetime thirst
    By its touch you will be pure
    We shall move in the love tides
    And when The Sun will kiss us
    We shall soar up to the sky
    Turn into clouds
    And then become raindrops of love showering over this world











Emily Dickinson's axiom
Emily Dickinson's Axiom...