jeudi

~ ARE YOU THE SIGH THAT ESCAPED FROM MY LIPS by Renu



    Are you the sigh that escaped from my lips
    Are you the moon that glimmers and then is eclipsed
    Are you the flame that lit a fire in my heart
    Are you my shadow which is with me, yet is apart

    Are you the dew glistening in the verdant lawn
    enveloping my heart, dark night foregone
    Are you the flower filling the night with its perfume
    receding in oblivion when the day blooms

    Are you the wave that engulfs without warning
    Are you the mist in the cold winter morning
    that kissed disappearing with the sun out bright
    Are you a dream that I dreamed last night

    Are you the sunlight on which my dreams dance
    playing havoc with their glimmer, ready to prance
    Are you a storm that raged and pried
    into my soul and then like a hurricane, died

    Are you the drops of rain nourishing my mind
    cleansing my spirit leaving it enshrined
    Are you the moment that takes the soul
    from darkness to light, making you whole

    Whatever it is, I will continue in my quest
    For love, till I find it, will not rest
    Coz love is life, love is breath













Emily Dickinson's axiom
Emily Dickinson's Axiom...